Coordinates the courses: Functions of Semiconductor Devices
Importance of Fundamental Theoretical Development in the Context of Modern Microelectronics Technology", Emerging Technologies, Communications, Microsystems, Optoelectronics, Sensors, ET CMOS 2017, , 2017, [Article], "
Capacitance-voltage Profiling Techniques for Characterization of Semiconductor Materials and Devices", Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: An international Journal (EEIEJ), Vol. 1, pp. 29-38, Publisher: AIRCC Publishing Corp., , 2014, [Article], "
Manufacturing of Capacitive Electrodes on Si-substrate for Electrophysiological Applications", 2014 INTERNATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR CONFERENCE (CAS), pp. 151-154, Publisher: IEEE , WOS:000380488300029, 2014, [Conference], "
Unified model for p-n junction current-voltage characteristics", Central European Journal of Engineering (CEJE), Vol. 1, pp. 113-116, Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG, , DOI:10.2478/s13531-011-0006-9, 2011, [Article], "
1999 - Assistant Professor
1997 - PhD Thesis: "Contributions to the study of static and dynamic behavior of modern power semiconductor devices"
1991 - Teaching Assistant - full time
1988 - Teaching Assistant - part time
Electronique, Electronic Devices (FILS), Functions of Semiconductor Devices (Master), Electronic Devices and Circuits, Power Semiconductor Devices, Image Sensors
SPICE, TCAD (SILVACO and OpenSource), Object Oriented Programming
1st Semester: Electronique, Project 1, Electronic Devices
2nd Semester: Functions of Semiconductor Devices, Electronic Circuits (Analog), Project DCE
Selection of publications:
- Design and Fabrication of Recessed Channel MOSFETs, Annual Microelectronic Engineering Conference, April 2020
- Electronique/Electronica (bilingual French/Romanian), Politehnica Press, 2018
- Power Semiconductor Devices (in Romanian), Politehnica Press, 2016
- Capacitance-voltage Profiling Techniques for Characterisation of Semiconductor Materials and Devices, Emerging Trends in Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: An international Journal (EEIEJ), Vol. 1, No. 3, August 2014
- Unified model for p-n junction current-voltage characteristics, Central European Journal of Engineering (CEJE), Volume 1, Number 1, 113-116, DOI: 10.2478/s13531-011-0006-9, 2011
- Integral equations for electrically charged space regions, Proc. of the National Symposium of Theoretical Electrotechnics (SNET) 2010, Bucharest, Romania, December 3, 2010
- Calculation of the Depletion Region Width and Barrier Capacitance of Diffused Semiconductor Junctions with Application to Reach-Through Breakdown Voltage of Semiconductor Devices with Diffused Base, Proc. of International Semiconductor Conference (CAS) 2007 (an IEEE event), Sinaia, Romania, Oct. 2007.