Coordinates: , , Andrei-Alexandru Ulmămei
DOI:10.21311/001.39.1.01, 2016, [Article], "Global Feedback Self-Programmable Cellular Automaton Random Number Generator", Revista Tecnica De La Facultad De Ingenieria Universidad Del Zulia, , Vol. 39, pp. 1-9, ,
GNU COMPILER COLLECTION BACKEND PORT FOR THE INTEGRAL PARALLEL ARCHITECTURE", UNIVERSITY POLITEHNICA OF BUCHAREST SCIENTIFIC BULLETIN SERIES C-ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTER SCIENCE, Vol. 74, pp. 79-92, , 2012, [Article], "
Increasing vector processor pipeline efficiency with a thread-interleaved controller", 15th International Conference on System Theory, Control, and Computing (ICSTCC), , Vol. 1, pp. 1 - 4, Publisher: IEEE, None, 2011, [Proceeding paper], "
DOI:10.1109/ISETC.2010.5679319, 2010, [Proceedings Paper], "Performance Gain from Data and Control Dependency Elimination in Embedded Processors", 2010 9TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS (ISETC), pp. 47-50, Publisher: IEEE, WOS:000296356700009,
CAS 2010 Proceedings, vol.1, pp. 35-42, None, 2010, [None]
- November 1, 2008 - October 31, 2011: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technology - PhD.
- October 1, 2003 - June 30, 2008: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technology - Electronic Engineer, Opto-electronics specialization, Microelectronics section.
- November 11, 2012 - October 13, 2014 : Ixia Romania, Senior Java Engineer with Ixia, I was responsible for implementing software solutions for controlling network equipment.
- October 1, 2012 - present: Teaching assistant at University Politehnica of Bucharest, Department of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technology, teaching Digital Integrated Circuits, Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures and Algorithms.
- October 1, 2006 - September 30, 2012: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Department of Electronics, Telecommunication and Information Technology, Network Administrator Engineer with DCAE department, I also worked at improving the teaching process in the department by creating new laboratory platforms, configuring the infrastructure, creating new evaluation tests, updating the website and contributing to the Wikilabs. During this time, I also taught Integrated Digital Circuits and Object Oriented Programming labs for undergraduate students, and Advanced Digital Systems for master students.
- December 1, 2011 - April 30, 2012: Software Engineer at S.C. Mobitelco S.R.L., I was responsible with developing a library and a software simulator for Software Defined Radio, in C++.
- January 15, 2008 - August 1, 2009: Delphi programmer at UbiCORE Technology in collaboration with the German company Softtech, I was responsible with developing plugins to import and export IFC (Industry Foundation Classes) files for the Spirit CAD application.
- October 1, 2005 - January 15, 2008: Junior Engineer at ubiCORE Technology, I was responsible with developing and testing software for a Java processor called ObjectCORE, including unit tests, instruction level simulator, cross-compiler and micro-kernel, as well as hardware design for the processor's cache controller.
My current interests include software design for quality of life applications and research in bioinformatics algorithms and performance computing.