FPGA Digital Design Summer School 2015
Join our summer course on design techniques for digital circuits implemented in FPGA. You will be mentored on the following topics:
- the concepts of FPGA digital circuit design;
- coding techniques;
- timing analysis and optimization;
- area optimization.
- May 11th – 22nd: Applications
- May 23rd – 25th: Selection Process
- June 29th – July 10th: Courses and Training (20h/week)
- July 13th – 17th: Individual Projects
- Basic Verilog/VHDL and digital circuit knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
Published on May 14, 2015, 18:14.