AMIQ Verification Summer School 2018
The DCAE department and Amiq Consulting are organizing summer courses on the functional verification of digital integrated circuits. The course is free for all students.
- 9th of July: course start date
- 13th of July: course end date
- 8 hours / day, lunch break included
In order to sign-up, e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the subject "Verification Summer Course".
We will process your resume as soon as we receive it and you will get a response within the following 3 days.
It is mandatory to have basic knowledge of the following:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Digital Circuits Design (e.g. CID-Circuite Integrate Digitale)
- Verilog / VHDL
You can read about previous versions of the summer course here.
See you there.
Published on June 28, 2018, 23:15.