AMIQ Verification Summer School 2017
The DCAE department and Amiq Consulting are organizing summer courses on the functional verification of digital integrated circuits. The course is free for all students.
- 16th of May : sign-up start date
- 17th of June: sign-up end date
- 3th of July: course start date
- 7th of July : course end date
We will process your resume as soon as we receive it and you will get a response within the following 3 days.
It is mandatory to have basic knowledge of the following:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Digital Circuits Design (e.g. CID-Circuite Integrate Digitale)
- Verilog / VHDL
For information regarding board & lodging please contact email@example.com.
Conclusions after the course can be found on AMIQ's blog.
Published on May 17, 2017, 23:37.