AMIQ Summer School 2015
DCAE department together with the AMIQ company organize the "Hardware Verification Summer School".
- Hardware Verification Process
- Functional Verification Metrics
- Verification Environment Design
- Stimuli and Scenario Design
- Hands-On Labs
- Passion for technology
- Object Oriented Programming
- Digital Circuits Design (aka CID)
- Verilog / VHDL Knowledge
Courses are between 20 and 31 of July. Downloadable poster here.
In order to sign-up, e-mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Amiq".
Published on July 06, 2015, 14:15.