DCAE Hiring Network Admin
- Configuration and administration of the department's servers, workstations and laboratory IT equipment.
- Maintain hardware connectivity, improve and expand the network infrastructure
- Secure and maintain the software services as well as install and configure new services on demand
- Document and log all activity
- Knowledge of networks and service configuration (e-mail, web server, DNS, DHCP, FTP, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience using the Debian flavoured Linux operating system
- Bash scripting knowledge is an advantage
The program is flexible and part-time, but candidates are required to be available for solving issues in real time.
For interviews, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on July 14, 2016, 19:19.